Istanbul ranks first among the cities where branded residential projects are spent the most number of lives. The proportion of branded housing projects among the buildings that have been renewed in many regions within the scope of the urban transformation studies carried out in the earthquake-affected region and the buildings are very high. According to the latest announcement of the REIDIN-GYODER New Home Price Index, which includes November 2017 data, the rate of increase was 0.17 percent in November compared to the previous month. Compared to the same period of last year, November 2016, this figure is observed to increase by 4.10 percent.
According to the New Housing Price Index, the rate of increase in branded residential projects on the Anatolian side of Istanbul compared to the previous month was 0.27 percent in November, compared to 0.06 percent on the European side of Istanbul in the same period.
Compared to the last 11 months, it is seen that the increase in the branded housing projects is concentrated mainly on the Anatolian side of Istanbul.
When compared to the two new housing projects of Istanbul where the pulse of the real estate sector is thrown, it is seen that the uptrend continues in both Anatolian and European side. On the other hand, the increase rate of branded housing projects on the Anatolian side is higher than the new houses on the European side during the year 2017.
Here is the increase rate of the New Housing Price Index in the 11th month of 2017 on branded housing projects in Anatolia and Europe:
- November 2017: Anatolian Side is 0.27%, European Side is 0.06.
- October 2017: Anatolian Side 0.11 percent, European Side 0.34 percent.
- September 2017: Anatolian Side 0.27 percent, European Side 0.40 percent.
- August 2017: The Anatolian Side is 0.71 percent and the European Side is 0.23 percent.
- July 2017: Anatolian Side 0.11 percent, European Side 0.35 percent.
- June 2017: 0.55 percent on the Anatolian side, 0.17 percent on the European side.
- May 2017: Anatolian Side is 0.06 percent, European Side is 0.16 percent.
- April 2017: 0.50 percent on the Anatolian side, 0.23 percent on the European side.
- March 2017: Anatolian Side is 0.28 percent, European Side is 0.06 percent.
- February 2017: The Anatolian Side is 0.61 percent and the European Side is 0.06 percent.
- January 2017: 0.22 per cent on the Anatolian side, 0.82 per cent on the European side.