İstanbul is the leader city of the real estate industry in Turkey. İstanbul brings high rental incomes and real estates’ value increases faster so investors often prefer İstanbul for their real estate investments. The prices of the real estates are higher as a result of the demand in İstanbul. There are some other cities that can be good options for purchasing a house and making profit from this investment.
The prices of real estates are increased by 23% in the last 2 years in Ankara.
- M2 (square meter) price of a house was 1.264 TL in 2014 and now it is about 1.559 TL at the end of 2016.
- Housing Sale Prices are raised by %23 for the last 2 years.
- Return Time is 18 year.
The one of the best cities for Real Estate Investment is Antalya.
- M2 price of a real estate was 1.255 TL in 2015 for Antalya and now the related price is 1.660TL at the end of 2016. There is a rising trend in Antalya.
- The Prices of the houses are increased by 32% in the last 2 years.
- The Return Time is 17 years.
- M2 Price was 1.140TL in 2014 and at the end of the 2016 it is about 1.500 TL
- There is an increasing rate by 31% for the housing sale prices in the last 2 years.
- The Return Time is 13 years.
The prices continue to rise in İzmir.
- M2 Price was 1.583 TL in 2014 and 2.158TL at the end of 2016.
- The Housing Prices are increased by 36% for the last 2 years.
- The Return Time is 18 years.
The Best Cities for Investment in Turkey list also involves Bursa.