Adabükü, with its great ecological wealth, nature and history remains as one of the best sites of Bodrum and locates in the North West of Bodrum Peninsula. You can feel yourself at peace in Adabükü, staying away from the whole noice of the city life.
Adabuku is also close to The Tuzla Bird Paradise, which is located in an interiors position in the Bosphorus, is an area of great natural beauty, especially for nature lovers to visit in Bodrum. It is possible to find a total of 125 different species of birds, including flamingo, alcarpa, cormorants, goose and wild excavation in this bird paradise.
You can feel that fresh air in this region, and is not without a reason. Adabükü has the highest oxygen level in the whole Bodrum Peninsula, thanks to the Aleppo Pine Forests, which is right now is a protected region.
- Lassos Gulluk Marina and Port Marina – approximately 10 minutes
- Bodrum City Center – 25 minutes from Adabükü
- Popular Beaches – about 10 minutes away
- Vita Golf Resort – 5 minutes
- Sea Food Restaurants – 5 mins away
- Bodrum International Airport – 10 minutes away.
- 1 Bedroom starts from 152.000 – 181.000 €
- 2 Bedrooms starts from 186.000 – 197.000 €
- 3 Bedrooms starts from 280.000 – 285.000 €
- 4 Bedrooms Villas starts from 475.000 – 631.000 €